Click on your link to find your article about Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince
1. Written work should have a title written or typed at the top of the page. The title should be in capital letters and should be the same size font as the rest of the assignment.
2. Your name should be written on the top right.
3. Each paragraph should be indented. There should be one extra space between paragraphs.
4. All good copies should be double spaced.
5. If there is not enough room at the end of the line to write the full word - go to the next line. Do not use hyphens.
6. If you are doing your work on a computer, paragraphs should be left justified.
7. There should be no spelling or grammar errors.
Work will be handed back and not assessed until all parts are completed, checked and done correctly.
Watch the homework calendar for due dates for the map assignment, comprehension questions, "Just Talk About It" assessment question, etc.
1. Watch the 10 minute documentary about Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia.
2. Class Discussion
3. Begin Map Assignment (map and instructions) - this is homework (page 13 - 14)
4. Read the article "A Powerful Prince" (page 7 - 8)
5. Answer comprehension questions (page 9)
6. Class discussion - "Just Talk About It"
7. Prepare one of the three "Just Talk About It" questions for assessment
If you need extra copies of the assigned pages (pages 7 - 14) because you have misplaced or forgotten yours, the pdf file below is available for download. The password is law4