Your first UNIT TEST!
Geometry Test - Thursday November, 9, 2017
What do you need to know?
- how to draw lines, rays, and line segments
- how to draw and label parallel, intersecting and perpendicular lines
- how to draw, measure and label acute, right, obtuse and reflex angles
- how to identify and classify triangles by sides (equilateral, isosceles, and scalene) and by angles (acute, obtuse and right)
- how to identify polygons by their name, shape and number of sides
- how to solve problems involving drawing and measuring lines, triangles, and polygons
Sources of information and review
1) Your Math Reference Notebook
2) Your Blue Math folder
3) This web site
4) Class review - come with your questions