- to create a PSA type poster to provide information about Grade 7 at CPHS
- up coming grade 7 students, poster will be place in the Intermediate areas of the school in time for August Orientation Days and will remain posted for the month of September
- a clear title in font larger than other font on the poster
- information in bullet point format about your subject
- original drawings and illustrations
- bright attractive colours (keep the number of colours to a minimum)
- no spelling or grammar errors
- the poster is neat, attractive and gets the viewer's attention
- information should be legible from 1 Metre distance
Read the article at the link below. IT is about the inventor of basketball.
When you are done reading, divide a piece of paper into quarters. Label the quarters RT, T&S, A&M and OMO. Then, write one question for each question type. Make sure that your question matches the question type - refer to the blue paper in your Language notebook. You will be exchanging your questions with another student.