1. Written work should have a title written or typed at the top of the page. The title should be in capital letters and should be the same size font as the rest of the assignment.
2. Your name should be written on the top right.
3. Each paragraph should be indented. There should be one extra space between paragraphs.
4. All good copies should be double spaced.
5. If there is not enough room at the end of the line to write the full word - go to the next line. Do not use hyphens.
6. If you are doing your work on a computer, paragraphs should be left justified.
7. There should be no spelling or grammar errors.
Work will be handed back and not assessed until all parts are completed, checked and done correctly.